Sunday, January 2, 2011

Check.

A period or episode of psychological distress, often occurring in adolescence but sometimes in adulthood, when a person seeks a clearer sense of self and an acceptable role in society. Confused? Too technical?? Mm.. Read on.

That is the dictionary.com's definition for Identity Crisis... Grrrrr.. That is the latest phase of my life :P To be honest, my daily life is an Identity Crisis (the IC mania as I call it!) Sighhhhhh..
A hazy medley of images when mentioned the words 'HIGHER STUDIES' and 'WORK', the perennial tug that wrenches my heart when it comes to decision-making,  the (in)ability to not stick on to a particular field, to think of the uncertainties that I might be subject to, in a few years.
Oh God. I drown in the most vague thoughts that throng my mind, pushing it to a constant 'lump-in-throat-situation'..Well, am i too boring? Yes, because even thinking about it seems to stop my so-called thought process.
My second *Sighhhh*
Now, the analysis.
What do I like?
Photography
French
Theatre
Writing
Music.
Which one do I specialize in? I have a flair for languages. French. Check. I'm very visual. Photography. Check. I like attention. Theatre. Check. I do not find a reason to state my other two interests Writing and Music. My flair for languages make me like writing too. Well, I'd rather stop here than try to find reasons for ruling out music! Now, what do I do with the above mentioned interests vis-à-vis reasons is the question here!
The HUNT BEGINS!!

~Swat

No comments:

Post a Comment